; Plisherrific: Happy Birthday To Me!

Mar 7, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

It was my birthday last weekend! It coincided with Mardi Gras this year, so it was like Sydney was throwing me a giant party. :)  This news is of importance to you because... I have pressies! Here's my loot from Ev, who always knows what I like most. <3


Nail foil transfers! :O~~~  These look absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to try them!


Ev does get overenthusiastic with her wrapping... She wrapped each bottle, the dividers, the spots beneath the bottles, the entire thing... Yeah. It's a sickness, clearly. D:

I unwrapped them with glee and got:



Eeeeeeeeeeee~~~ She sure knows what I like! From left to right, I have:

  • Tony Moly GS08 - Glitter in a pale blue jelly base. Ev knows I love this type of plish, ahaha!
  • Femme Fatale Sparkleshell - I love the name so much! It sounds adorable~ And I love Femme Fatale's glitter in jelly base plishes, omg... 
  • Femme Fatale Galaxis Shards - All sorts of holo-ish glitter in black jelly base. It looks psychedelic! 
  • Femme Fatale Party Grenade - Okay. OKAY. EXPLOSION OF CONFETTI GLITTER IN A BOTTLE!
  • Color Club Beyond - Black holo aaaaahhh look at how holo it is!!!
  • Color Club Eternal Beauty - Purple holo! I screamed when I saw this. My favourite colour plus holo! And a nice mid-purple holo too, not a pale purple!
I'll admit that things have been so hectic crazy here that I haven't been keeping up with new releases and trends. So the Color Club holos completely surprised me. The following surprised me even more:



The first thing I said was, hey, there's a nearly nude Mariah Carey on this box. Then Ev said omg, this liquid sand plishes are like one of the latest new things, you heathen. Something along those lines. :P  I can see why they're of interest though. They look very pretty and remind me of my other favourite OPI nail polishes; their suede collections. I don't know if they look the same yet, I haven't tried these new ones on!

In the box from left to right:  Get Your Number, Can't Let Go, The Impossible, Stay The Night.

I would describe them but I suspect there are plenty of swatches and descriptions online already. :)

And then, last but not least...

*DRUMROLL*


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The polish I have been lusting after ever since I saw it and one of the few things I immediately pointed out to Ev when it first came out; OPI Black Spotted! CAN'T BELIEVE SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME OMG EV LET ME SQUEEZE YOU!!!!!

Just so you know, she not only bought OPI Black Spotted for me, she also somehow sculpted an aluminium foil...ahem...penis...around it. I kid you not. And since she gave me the presents over lunch with friends, they all had a look at the wrapped gifts and had a few things to say about that. I have pictures but I wasn't sure if I should be taking the blog in that direction. :P  Ev's sense of humour is questionable, to say the least.

In all happy seriousness... THANK YOU, EV!  >3<  I LOVE THE PRESSIES!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I side with Ev, wrap all the things! The foil phallus sounds brilliant, well done.

    ReplyDelete