; Plisherrific: Happy Year of the Rat! - Lacquistry, Sally Hansen, Born Pretty

Jan 30, 2020

Happy Year of the Rat! - Lacquistry, Sally Hansen, Born Pretty

Happy Lunar New Year!

You get my usual Lunar New Year themed mani!

[Festivities!]

[Lacquistry's Amazeballz: Original + Sally Hansen Gilded Lily]
So I started off with this glorious shiny base. It's actually one coat of Lacquistry's Amazeballz: Original, this super shiny champagne gold glitter bomb, and a coat of Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily over it. Gilded Lily is a rich gold microglitter. I love Amazeballz for it's shininess but it's too pale for the mani I was going for (almost silver), so Gilded Lily turns it into a lovely darker gold and keeps it shiny.

[Base: Lacquistry's Amazeballz: Original + Sally Hansen Gilded Lily
Stamping Plates: Born Pretty L026, L025 and L017
Stamping Polish: Born Pretty Dark Amor]
Then I stamped over it with patterns from various stamping plates. I used Born Pretty's stamping plates L026, L025 and L017, and Born Pretty's red stamping polish Dark Amor.

[Base: Lacquistry's Amazeballz: Original + Sally Hansen Gilded Lily
Stamping Plates: Born Pretty L026, L025 and L017
Stamping Polish: Born Pretty Dark Amor]
I think they turned out very festive looking! The index finger above is a result of multiple stamps. I chose lanterns and a paper crane to fill up the nail.


And here's a close-up of a stamp of a cute rat, for the Year of the Rat! :D I added a pattern to the side cause it looked a bit blank, but probably not the best choice haha.

Have a good 2020, everyone!

1 comment: