; Plisherrific: Sweet Shades - Femme Fatale Sparkleshell

Mar 21, 2013

Sweet Shades - Femme Fatale Sparkleshell

Yet another birthday polish! I do so love my glitter in jelly base. :)

[Three coats: Femme Fatale Sparkleshell]
This is Femme Fatale's Sparkleshell. Don't you love the name? SPARKLESHELL. I adore it. One of the best names I have seen in awhile. :D Oh, and about the polish! It's lovely, no surprise there! It has black, gold and blue medium glitter, and small pink and holo gold glitter, all within a white jelly base.


[Three coats: Femme Fatale Sparkleshell]
Application is easy and I love the mix of colours. I don't think you need a base here, as it's pretty opaque even at two coats.

I'm so glad Femme Fatale is easily accessible to us because I do love their polish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment