; Plisherrific: Perfect Potion - Emily de Molly Water Balance

Dec 4, 2018

Perfect Potion - Emily de Molly Water Balance


Alright, I just can't get enough of blue-green polishes and this one is an amazing addition to my collection.

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Water Balance (2 coats)]
This is Emily de Molly Water Balance, a gorgeous blue-green shimmer with tons of gold-green flecks. Seriously, it's so packed full that it looks almost like a foil polish in these photos!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Water Balance]
Formula was absolutely fantastic as I've come to expect from Emily de Molly polishes. I think I used two coats here but it could possibly do with one coat.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Water Balance]
Just look at the shine on this polish!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Water Balance]
Although it looks like a duochrome, I don't think it actually is one. Just the combination of the base shade and the golden shimmer gives it great depth and the illusion of having colour-shift. Such a great polish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment