; Plisherrific: Bells on bobtails ring... - Ulta3 Jelly, Sally Hansen Right Said Red, Born Pretty 3D stickers

Dec 21, 2018

Bells on bobtails ring... - Ulta3 Jelly, Sally Hansen Right Said Red, Born Pretty 3D stickers

It's a little bit early but I figure everyone is already in a festive mood, so have some early themed nail polishes! Seasons greetings and happy celebrations to everyone! <3

[Ho ho ho...]
The green nail polish is Ulta3's Jelly, a very bright green creme polish. The red base on the accent nail is Sally Hansen's Right Said Red, a red creme polish. I used these 3D nail stickers which I reviewed here to add some elegance to the Christmas colours. Looked fancy, in my humble opinion!

[Green base: Ulta3 Jelly
Red base: Sally Hansen Right Said Red
Born Pretty's 3D nail stickers]
I inverted the base colours on my other hand and used slightly different stickers.

[Green base: Ulta3 Jelly
Red base: Sally Hansen Right Said Red
Born Pretty's 3D nail stickers]
While I think it looks nice as well, I'll have to admit that the wider stickers (like the arrow-like ones directly above) peeled really, really quickly. They just didn't want to stay on my rather curved nail.

Enjoy your end of year festivities! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment