; Plisherrific: Summer Days - Sally Hansen Rhythm & Blue

Nov 29, 2018

Summer Days - Sally Hansen Rhythm & Blue


[Summer Days]
This is Sally Hansen's Rhythm & Blue from their Miracle Gel line. It's a sky blue creme nail polish.

[Sally Hansen Rhythm & Blue]
I probably like this nail polish for not quite the right reasons. So, first, the Miracle Gel line is meant to produce a gel-like nail polish, which means longer-lasting but without the fuss of gel nail polishes. No lamps to cure it and no soaking to remove.

However, I didn't exactly follow the steps I'm supposed to take. I had already heard of the big downside of this nail polish, which is that it takes a rather long time to dry. I don't have patience for long drying nail polishes so I whacked on a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. That worked in drying it right quick, but it might have messed up the formula. That might be why I didn't find that it lasted longer than any other regular nail polish.

That said, Rhythm & Blue applied smoothly, and I love the sky blue colour. It also seems extra glossy after applying Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat compared to more regular nail polishes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment