; Plisherrific: Berry Beauty - Emily de Molly Memory Maker

Dec 10, 2018

Berry Beauty - Emily de Molly Memory Maker


Today I have quite an interesting shade to show off...

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Memory Maker (2 coats)]
This is Emily de Molly Memory Maker - which is a berry red almost jelly base with lots of blue-purple shimmer and gold-copper flakes throughout.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Memory Maker]
 Formula was good, as expected - I used 2 coats here to get a nice deep colour.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Memory Maker]
As you can see, it looks pretty different depending on the lighting. The blue-purple shimmer cools down the tone while the coppery flakes give it a bit of "glow". The overall effect is a fairly vampy red with not too obvious sparkle.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Memory Maker]
I've taken the two photos above in direct (top) and diffuse (bottom) lighting to show off the flakey effect and closer detail of the flakes in the polish. Quite an interesting shade, as I mentioned, but I think it's a bit subtle for me! But I do like my sparkle....


0 comments:

Post a Comment