; Plisherrific: Christmas Green - Ulta3 Jelly

Dec 24, 2018

Christmas Green - Ulta3 Jelly


I wore this shade to my work Xmas lunch this year, along with a dress that matched exactly! Slap on a Santa hat and I was definitely a festive elf this year...

[Bottle to nail: Ulta3 Jelly (2 coats)]
This is Ulta3 Jelly, which despite the name is a creme polish. It's slightly neon in the bottle but mellows out on the nail to a perfect neutral green. 

[2 coats: Ulta3 Jelly]
The name Jelly is great though, because it's such a nice squishy smooth creme. I used two coats here, then topcoat. Great coverage and fairly quick to dry.

[2 coats: Ulta3 Jelly]
I wasn't sure if it would be too bright at first, but I really loved the final look! So if you spot Ulta3 Jelly and give it a pass for being a bit toooo much, maybe give it a go, because it really is a great shade!

Have a great Christmas, y'all!


0 comments: