; Plisherrific: Rainbow Bridge - Ulta3 Fruit Tingle, Ulta3 Tahiti, Ulta3 Atomic OJ, Ulta3 Citrus, Ulta3 Jelly

Dec 29, 2018

Rainbow Bridge - Ulta3 Fruit Tingle, Ulta3 Tahiti, Ulta3 Atomic OJ, Ulta3 Citrus, Ulta3 Jelly

I don't have my NYE mani on yet so I'm going to have an interim rainbow mani posted instead!

[Rainbow Bridge]
I love how neon they are which I feel my camera didn't capture perfectly, particularly the oranges. The colours really looked like they were applied from highlighters.

[Left to Right: Ulta3 Fruit Tingle, Ulta3 Tahiti, Ulta3 Atomic OJ, Ulta3 Citrus] 
So, from left to right, Ulta3 Fruit Tingle, Ulta3 Tahiti, Ulta3 Atomic OJ, and Ulta3 Citrus. They are all creme neon polishes. Fruit Tingle and Citrus are the closest to accurate in the photos. Tahiti and Atomic OJ are just so much brighter in person than they are in the photos. Tahiti particularly is an almost bright vermilion-pink shade.

[Left to Right: Ulta3 Fruit Tingle, Ulta3 Tahiti, Ulta3 Atomic OJ, Ulta3 Citrus, Ulta3 Jelly] 
Okay, the truth is I broke the nail on my thumb so I was initially ashamed to include it, but I do feel the green adds such a fun contrast yet continuation to the other nails so here we go. The green is Ulta3's Jelly, which is a neon green. So yes, it's an Ulta3 lovefest today and I got a lot of love from everyone else who saw this mani in person too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment