; Plisherrific: The Gold and the Beau-Teal-Ful - LA Girl Teal Dimension, Lacquistry Amazeballz: Original

Jun 4, 2015

The Gold and the Beau-Teal-Ful - LA Girl Teal Dimension, Lacquistry Amazeballz: Original

I'm still working through my old photos from several months back. Here's a shiny mani!

[Base: LA Girl Teal Dimension
Tips: Lacquistry Amazeballz: Original]
I love the teal and gold combo, so I did a French mani of those colours. The base polish is LA Girl Teal Dimension which is absolutely gorgeous. My camera doesn't capture the holo flecks so well here, but my first swatch did a pretty good job of it if you're interested to see  how holo it gets. I really do love this nail polish. Then, I did the tips with Lacquistry Amazeballz: Original. You can also see a super shiny swatch of it here.

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with these two polishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment