; Plisherrific: Gaudy Opal - Barielle Elle's Spell, Finger Paints Flecked

Mar 31, 2014

Gaudy Opal - Barielle Elle's Spell, Finger Paints Flecked


Ah, I love flakies, don't you! I've been wearing holos for the past few weeks (months??) but I pulled out an old photoset and fell for flakies all over again~ =)

[Flakie rainbow!]
In the spirit of flakie overload, here's a flake polish topcoated with a flakie topper! Yeaaaahhhh~

[Bottle: Barielle Elle's Spell]
The base was Barielle Elle's Spell, a gorgeous red jelly chockers with gold-to-green duochrome flakies. Jme has posted a great comparison showing a bunch of different red-jellies-with-flakies here, so check it out!

[Bottle: Finger Paints Flecked]
Elle's Spell was a bit thick and doesn't dry that quickly but was opaque in two coats. I then put a layer of Finger Paints Flecked, a blue-to-green flakie topper over my red base.

[Base: Barielle Elle's Spell (2 coats); Topper: Finger Paints Flecked (1 coat)]
Here's the result under diffuse lighting.... Flakie goodness, aaahhh~! It just makes me wanna dig out all my flakies and play around with themmm...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I do not remember making that post, haha. And now you're making me want to play with flakies too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty indeed! I love the background color and the glitters on it. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete