; Plisherrific: Shades of Purple - Fing’rs Edge Ombre Nails Kit

Mar 27, 2014

Shades of Purple - Fing’rs Edge Ombre Nails Kit

Time to test out another of my birthday pressies!


You might remember I got Fing’rs Edge Ombre Nails Kit in purple for my birthday. Instead of doing a sponge gradient mani, I decided to do it like this.

[Fing’rs Edge Ombre Nails Kit in purple]
In person, the colours are a little more gray-toned than the photos. I really like these shades, and it's pretty awesome to have a range of purple like this. The only complaint I would have about this kit is that the darkest purple isn't totally creme, like the others. It has a hint of shimmer to it, which is strange since all the others are full creme polishes and this kit is meant for a gradient mani.

Other than that, this is simple and nice. I can't wait to try a sponge gradient mani with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment