; Plisherrific: Morning Brights - Sinful Colors Rise and Shine

Mar 10, 2014

Morning Brights - Sinful Colors Rise and Shine


Another one of those rarities - a manicure that's actually on my nails right now! =p

[Bottle to nail: Sinful Colors Rise & Shine (2 coats)]
This one is Sinful Colors Rise and Shine, a lovely green-leaning teal creme with very subtle teal shimmer. I've had this one for quite a while but only pulled it out again recently. I'm not sure about the name though? Hmmm... not quite seeing the connection...

[2 coats: Sinful Colors Rise & Shine]
A lot of Sinful Colors polishes... don't have such a great formula... But this one was not too bad! These photos show two coats, although if you're careful, you can get away with one thick one. It does run a little though so beware of flooding!

[2 coats: Sinful Colors Rise & Shine]
I got a lot of (interested?) comments on this shade at work! =S Perhaps it's too bright? I've been avoiding glitter so far.... though to me, it's like... but this shade is so mild! Ooops.... ;p


0 comments:

Post a Comment