; Plisherrific: Neon Twist - Revlon Powder Puff; Glam Polish Blue Goo, Twister; Lush Lacquer Glowsticks

Mar 24, 2014

Neon Twist - Revlon Powder Puff; Glam Polish Blue Goo, Twister; Lush Lacquer Glowsticks


Today, I bring you a layering experiment that probably didn't need to be quite so convoluted! =p

A slightly subtle take on multicoloured neon glitter that I considered "work-safe"... =p

[Base: Revlon Powder Puff (1 coat); Topper: Glam Polish Twister (1 coat)]
I started out with a sheer white base (Revlon Powder Puff) that you can see on its own here. I then put a layer of Glam Polish Twister over the top. Twister consists of neon matte hexes in varying sizes and colours. Jme has previously used Twister as a topper in this post!

[2 coats: Glam Polish Blue Goo]
I then put two layers of Glam Polish Blue Goo over the top to sheer out the bright neons. Blue Goo itself has some neon glitter in it. This didn't quite work as I planned as the blue creme base in Blue Goo pretty much hid the layer of Twister on the base. Ooops!

[Base: Glam Polish Blue Goo (2 coats); Topper: Lush Lacquer Glowsticks (1 coat)]
Not satisfied, I then put a layer of Lush Lacquer Glowsticks over the top. I adore Glowsticks! It's a clear base filled with many shapes and sizes of neon semi-sheer glitter and the look of it changes depending on how it's layered! Those neon blue bars are my favourite!

In the end, I was pleased with the end result, but I definitely want to try out Twister on its own over a matching base sometime though!


0 comments:

Post a Comment