; Plisherrific: Start the countdown - Glam Polish Funhouse

Nov 28, 2013

Start the countdown - Glam Polish Funhouse

It's sweet party time!


[Three coats of Glam Polish Funhouse]
That big curl on my ring finger was the leftover results of henna on my hand as part of my office Diwali celebration. :)

The nail polish has a pastel pink jelly base with purple and neon pink hex glitter of different sizes, and pale pink medium round glitter. Everything is topped off with a quick dry topcoat. I love that the base is jelly enough to see the glitter clearly through a couple coats, but it builds to opacity with two to three coats.

[Three coats of Glam Polish Funhouse]
Ah, round glitters are so fun and this nail polish has a sweet colour combo. I quite like it!  <3   And the title is from P!nk's Funhouse song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment