; Plisherrific: Jelly and Gems - China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Crystal AB rhinestones

Nov 4, 2013

Jelly and Gems - China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Crystal AB rhinestones


Good morning! Today's manicure was something I came up with to go out to high tea with the girls. I wanted something bright but girly, and of course with some sparkle!

[Spot the Sparkle]
This is what I came up with, a combination of pink and rhinestones...

[Base: China Glaze Strawberry Fields (2 coats); Rhinestones: Crystal AB]
I started with a base of China Glaze Strawberry Fields, a medium bright pink with heavy gold glass flecks running through. This was two coats, I think.

[Base: China Glaze Strawberry Fields (2 coats); Rhinestones: Crystal AB]
I then used some clear polish to stick on some crystal AB rhinestones that I purchased off eBay. They're so colourful and shiny, I love 'em! 

[Base: China Glaze Strawberry Fields (2 coats); Rhinestones: Crystal AB]
I think it would have looked more interesting with a stamped pattern or perhaps some french tips to go with, but I was super rushed for time when I was doing this so I reckon it turned out well enough!



0 comments:

Post a Comment