; Plisherrific: Berry Sweet - Revlon Not So Blueberry

Oct 31, 2013

Berry Sweet - Revlon Not So Blueberry

I have been eyeing this for awhile and finally gave in!

[Revlon Not So Blueberry]
I was hesitant over Revlon's Not So Blueberry because most swatches look a little purple-gray rather than purple. But I decided to give it a shot, and I was glad that it's actually more purple on the nail than it looks in most photos! :D  But it really is a hard colour to photograph accurately, so I did adjust the colour a little in Photoshop to more accurately reflect the colour in real life.

Not So Blueberry is a light to medium purple shimmer with silver-blueish microglitter. The microglitter is so fine that it doesn't really look visible on the nail, but it does make the polish look like it has texture, as seen below. For a shimmer, it's smooth, not-streaky at all. The scent is also pleasant. It's not overpowering, just a nice sweet smell that remains on the nails after the polish has dried.

[Revlon Not So Blueberry]
Nice, no? I think this is a nice addition to any purple nail polish collection. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment