; Plisherrific: Crushed Mint - Tribal Colours Liquid-Sand Suede

Sep 12, 2013

Crushed Mint - Tribal Colours Liquid-Sand Suede

Hello, hello! Last week I reviewed the pink nail polish from the #10 set of mini Tribal Colours Liquid Sand nail polishes. For today's post, I'm trying out the nail polish I have been eyeing ever since I received this set from Born Pretty.

[Tribal Colours Liquid-Sand Suede Glitter]
The nail polish is a slightly rough matte, mint green nail polish with medium green glitter and a green-gold shimmer running through it. It's not as rough as the OPI liquid sand, and its drying time is rather slow considering the fact that it's a matte polish. Nonetheless, I really like the colour and the glitter combination with the gritty look. It's just so pretty while looking unusual!

[Tribal Colours Liquid-Sand Suede Glitter]
I was wearing an opal ring and a colleague said that the ring matched my nail polish. I think I'm going to try to put together a mani that would be a much closer match! :D



If you like what you see here, don't forget you can get a discount using the code below at Born Pretty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment