; Plisherrific: Jaffa Goodness - Mode Euro Trip, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Incendius

Jun 3, 2013

Jaffa Goodness - Mode Euro Trip, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Incendius


We've just tipped over into winter but I'm sneaking in an autumn-y combination today!

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Incendius over Mode Euro Trip]
This is Mode Euro Trip with a layer of Femme Fatale Cosmetics Incendius over the top.

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Incendius over Mode Euro Trip]
Euro Trip is a gorgeous brown creme with heavy gold shimmer that looks slightly green-ish at certain angles. It applied well, reaching opacity in two coats.

[Base: Mode Euro Trip (2 coats); Glitter: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Incendius]
I always love the glitter mixes in Femme Fatale Cosmetics glitter polishes. The glitter mixes are always interesting combinations and Incendius is definitely a stunning one, combining orange, gold and a hint of navy blue.

[Base: Mode Euro Trip (2 coats); Glitter: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Incendius]
All the glitters laid flat in this polish and a layer of topcoat gave everything a smooth shiny finish!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I just lent my bottle of Euro Trip to my mother, and I have Incendius coming in the mail! Looks like I'll have to go steal it back xD

    ReplyDelete