; Plisherrific: In The Pale Light - Sally Hansen, Australis, Born Pretty

Jan 23, 2020

In The Pale Light - Sally Hansen, Australis, Born Pretty

Hello all! I come with stamping!

[In The Pale Light]
[Born Pretty - Pure World L002]

This mani was done with Born Pretty's stamping plate Pure World - L002. The base is the gradient mani I posted about in this post, using Sally Hansen's Crush on Blue and  Australis' Aqua. The stamping polish is Born Pretty's Throne, a black polish. I really like how the scenery turned out on the ring finger.

[Base: Sally Hansen Crush on Blue, Australis Aqua
Stamping: Born Pretty stamping plate Pure World L002, Born Pretty Throne]
I kind of botched the stamping on this other hand. I didn't scrape off the polish sufficiently, which is why the pattern isn't so discernible for some. :(

Otherwise, I do love the patterns here. The flowers and scenery stamps look really good, and they were easy to stamp.


If you like the plate, you can find it here at Born Pretty. You can get a 10% off any full priced items too!

2 comments:

  1. Super manicure - lovely face pattern :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the best nail works I have ever seen.
    really nice job.
    xoxo
    franzi powder brows

    ReplyDelete