; Plisherrific: Fuzzy Fantasy - Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket

Aug 19, 2019

Fuzzy Fantasy - Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket


I have a super gorgeous polish to show you today. Funny story, I gifted this one to Jme thinking she'd like it... and she liked it so much it was already in her stash, so it came back to me~!

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket (2 coats)]
This is Savvy Trinket by Emily de Molly - an amazingly shiny purple foil absolutely chockers with gold-green-blue colour-shifting shimmer.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket]
As you can see I went a step further and added a layer of matte topcoat and I absolutely love the result! I haven't got photos of Savvy Trinket sans matte topcoat, but rest assured, it is the most beautifully shiny purple foil.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket]
Application was pretty perfect. This is two coats for full opacity, but you could do one thick coat if your nails are short like mine currently are. You can also do a single coat for a lovely translucent shell effect! It dries quickly and perfectly smooth and shiny. I didn't get any streak marks but I'm usually quite careful about that, though it seems like this polish self-levels quite well anyway.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Savvy Trinket]
In case you can't already tell... I was super pleased with this! Even with the matte topcoat, you're getting a great shimmering effect that makes your nails look really glowy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment