; Plisherrific: Delicate Detail - Born Pretty BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine, Nicole Diary-L03, BK polish #08

Jul 29, 2019

Delicate Detail - Born Pretty BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine, Nicole Diary-L03, BK polish #08


Now I'm not known for putting the best colour combinations together in my stamping (mis)adventures... but I don't think I did too badly this time!

[Born Pretty Nicole Diary-L03]
The plate I'm reviewing was generously provided by Born Pretty - this is Nicole Diary-L03, a plate chockers full of lovely Eastern-style floral designs. I love all the patterns on this plate!

[Bottle to nail: Born Pretty stamping polish BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine;
Base: BK Glow in the dark #08 (2 coats); Plate: Nicole Diary-L03]
The stamping polish I'm using is also from Born Pretty, this one is BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine, a sort of seafoam-y Tiffany blue (it's a tad greener than my photos suggest). Such a lovely colour!

[Base: BK Glow in the dark #08 (2 coats); Plate: Nicole Diary-L03;
Stamping: Born Pretty stamping polish BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine]
Using a blue jelly base (BK Glow in the Dark polish #08), I then stamped over all my nails with 10 different designs from the plate. I must say this stamping polish has the ideal formula, slightly thick, great opacity, doesn't dry too quickly.

[Base: BK Glow in the dark #08 (2 coats); Plate: Nicole Diary-L03;
Stamping: Born Pretty stamping polish BP-WT04 The Noon Sunshine]
Pretty much every design I stamped came out practically perfect, so colour me impressed! Really happy with both the plate and the stamping polish.

You can find the plate here, and the stamping polish here. As usual, our code above will give you 10% off full priced items at Born Pretty. Happy stamping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment