; Plisherrific: Heartline - OPI Solitaire, Born Pretty's 3D nail stickers

Jul 26, 2018

Heartline - OPI Solitaire, Born Pretty's 3D nail stickers

What we've got here is easy to do pretty nail art!

[OPI Solitaire with nail stickers]
Alright, let's go!

[OPI Solitaire]
I started with a base, OPI's Solitaire from their Liquid Sand collection. It's a white textured matte polish with silver microglitter through it.

[3D Nail Stickers]
Then, I cut out and applied gold 3D nail stickers from Born Pretty, which you can find here. While you can see that the sticker I chose comes in three lines, I figured my nails aren't that wide so I only used two of the lines for each nail. The stickers are very interesting. I thought there would be a lot of transparent sticker but it's actually not. The sticker is quite literally only the gold lines and their blobs, making it quite hard to spot that it's a sticker at all.

[OPI Solitaire with nail stickers]
I do like the final result. It looks rather classy with little effort.


Have a look around Born Pretty and you can use our code above and get 10% off for any full priced products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment