; Plisherrific: Croco-Naw - Essie Crocadilly

Aug 20, 2018

Croco-Naw - Essie Crocadilly


Remember the magnetic polish trend? That seems like forever ago, now!

[No to crocs]
Here, I'll demonstrate why I never got into it all that much! I think you can already see why... =p

[Bottle to nail: Essie Crocadilly (2 coats)]
I am trying out Essie Crocadilly, a deep green shimmer that looks slightly metallic due to the silvery magnetic particles. Most magnet designs were simple stripes or stars, but Essie was going for a crocodile-skin finish here, I assume! The magnet itself is within the outer lid of the polish, which detaches from the inner lid which has the brush attached.

[2 coats: Essie Crocadilly]
Unfortunately, I have such fantastically curved nails that it is so hard to get an even pattern throughout! Each layer is quite opaque, even after magnetising, so you could get away with a single layer.

I think this has just reinforced the fact that magnetic polish is just a trend I couldn't get into. A pity because as you can sort-of-maybe tell from my middle finger (flattest nail) and pinky (least real estate), that the crosshatch pattern can be quite striking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment