; Plisherrific: So Juicy - Rimmel Orangina

Aug 27, 2018

So Juicy - Rimmel Orangina


I think I bought this on a whim because it was on special and I wanted to build up my collection of creme polishes at the time (what do you mean I already have a dozen orange cremes...??)

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Orangina (2 coats)]
This is Rimmel Orangina, which from the lid I assume is associated with Rita Ora. Orangina is actually a really hard shade to photograph! From the name, it looks like a straight orange creme, but it actually leans more coral than my photos show!

[2 coats: Rimmel Orangina]
It's also unique in that in certain lighting it looks muted/pastel but in other lights, it almost looks fluoro! What a strange shade, but I really liked it!

[2 coats: Rimmel Orangina]
Formula was excellent, I used two coats for this and lasting power was pretty good too. I'm really happy with this impulse buy!


1 comment: