; Plisherrific: Sunny Garden - Born Pretty thermal polish #100, HaruNoUta L036

Aug 6, 2018

Sunny Garden - Born Pretty thermal polish #100, HaruNoUta L036


I have such an adorable plate to show you today.

[Born Pretty HaruNoUta L036]
This is another plate sent to me by Born Pretty for review - HaruNoUta L036. Just check out those cute little succulents and gardening goodies! It comes with a protective blue film and pretty floral cardboard sleeve as well. 

[Base: Born Pretty thermal polish #100 (2 coats); Stamping: HaruNoUta L036]
I had this idea in my head of a cheerful mani with bright colours... so I tried my hand at making little succulent decals... My base shade is also from Born Pretty, thermal polish #100 which I've previously reviewed here.

[Base: Born Pretty thermal polish #100 (2 coats); Stamping: HaruNoUta L036]
LOL... they aren't too bad, but I think I underestimated the size of my nails and picked the smallest designs I could find! Could probably have done with the larger designs to fill up more of the space on the nail. I also had issues with placement on my thumb as you can see... 

[Base: Born Pretty thermal polish #100 (2 coats); Stamping: HaruNoUta L036]
Oh man, such a cute plate though - I really want to stamp more with this to do it justice!

If you want to, you can check it out here at Born Pretty. Our code will give an extra 10% off full-priced products as well when shopping at Born Pretty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment