; Plisherrific: Surprise Party - Emily de Molly Fashion Victim

Dec 7, 2015

Surprise Party - Emily de Molly Fashion Victim


So, I tend to do my nails at night because there's never really time in the day... Sometimes, the next day dawns and I realise that the shade I picked looks completely different in daylight! It's pretty exciting... (cheap thrills..)

[Glitterbomb chameleon]
Today's shade is one of those. I thought it was a lot more red but in reality it's actually a bright magenta pink jelly! Much brighter and sparklier than in my photos!

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Fashion Victim (2-3 coats)]
This is Fashion Victim by Emily de Molly, a gorgeous combination of a pink jelly base with lots of pink and purple holo glitter. You get lots of little flashes of red and purple in the light, which is a really lovely effect.

[2-3 coats: Emily de Molly Fashion Victim]
I used 2-3 coats for this manicure. The formula was a little on the thicker side but dry time was decent. Definitely needs a thick layer of topcoat over the top to get a perfectly smooth finish.

 Emily de Molly Fashion Victim
Altogether a unique shade which still manages to be quite festive, something I'm getting more into as the year winds down!


0 comments:

Post a Comment