; Plisherrific: Night Race - Dance Legend World Up

Dec 14, 2015

Night Race - Dance Legend World Up


Here's another gorgeous gift I received from Jme this year for my birthday! Check it out!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend World Up (2 coats)]
This is another polish from the Dance Legend City Lights collection - World Up. This is such an aptly named collection. Just look at the shade in the bottle. It really reminds me of driving at night with those older-style yellow streetlights.

[2 coats: Dance Legend World Up]
On the nail, it's a little bit different, with the deep orange jelly base coming through more obviously. There's also tons of tiny square iridescent orange glitter, which has a green flash at extreme angles. I think you can juuuust see it on the curve of the nails here.

[2 coats: Dance Legend World Up]
Formula was good, I used two coats to even out the base and then finished off with a topcoat. I reckon these polishes would look spectacular with a matte topcoat as well, there's an idea!



0 comments:

Post a Comment