; Plisherrific: Flower Garden - Rimmel Oh, Mr Darcy!, Born Pretty DLS-193 water decal

Dec 21, 2015

Flower Garden - Rimmel Oh, Mr Darcy!, Born Pretty DLS-193 water decal


A quick one today! The past week has been a blur of overtime and trying to get stuff sorted before the year comes to a close... Phewww~

[Base: Rimmel Oh, Mr Darcy!; Water decal: Born Pretty DLS-193]
I don't think I've actually used a full nail water decal before this, but here you go! This one is from Born Pretty, item code DLS193. It's a very pretty semi transparent water decal with a flower and bird design in earthy shades.

[Base: Rimmel Oh, Mr Darcy!; Water decal: Born Pretty DLS-193]
You can see my base shade, Oh, Mr Darcy by Rimmel (previously swatched here) and that's what's showing in between the printed design. I then topped it off with a matte topcoat to give it all a bit of a muted, vintage look.

It took a little bit of trial and error but I think I sorta got the hang of these full nail water decals now... which is great because I've got a whole bunch of them just waiting to be used (story of my life...)!

I actually had a Christmas mani but I haven't had a chance to transfer/edit the photos yet! Ah well, hope y'all have a great Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment