; Plisherrific: Pastel Fireworks - ulta3 triple threat,Color Club Angel Kiss, Color Club Eternal Beauty

Oct 25, 2013

Pastel Fireworks - ulta3 triple threat,Color Club Angel Kiss, Color Club Eternal Beauty

This is a continuation from yesterday's post. After the gradient mani started chipping, I decided to go for something a little fancier to patch that up.

[Base gradient: Color Club Angel Kiss and Eternal Beauty
Black polish: ulta3 triple threat]
I stuck striping tape over the gradient mani and went over it with ulta3 triple threat, which I reviewed over here. Then I peeled off the striping tape, went over everything with quick dry nail polish, and voila! I love this look over a gradient mani.

All in all, I had the base of this mani (Color Club Angel Kiss) on for more than 1 week, which is amazing for someone like me who starts chipping my own mani after the first day. I usually change my nail polish every two to three days.

I was on a cruise when I photographed this, which is why you can see the ocean in the background. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment