; Plisherrific: Lacy Lingerie - Zoya Karina + Konad Special Polish Black Pearl

Mar 19, 2012

Lacy Lingerie - Zoya Karina + Konad Special Polish Black Pearl



Anywaaayy, today's post is a somewhat botched attempt a while ago at a lingerie-inspired manicure... well, I'll let you be the judge.

[Bottle to nail: Zoya Karina (2 coats)]
I started with a base of Zoya Karina, a rich red glass fleck. I think this was two coats (maybe three). It's really a gorgeous colour which looks darker in real life than in this photo - but with a light source, it totally lights up with ruby red flecks.

[Zoya Karina: 2 coats]
Sexy stuff... Also, my index finger always frustrates me when I take pictures. It is VERY EXTREMELY CURVED! Not only from side to side, but also from cuticle to tip... it reflects so oddly, argh!

[Base: Zoya Karina (2 coats); Stamp: Konad Special Polish Black Pearl]
Anyway, back to my wannabe lingerie... =p I then stamped over the red with a floral lace pattern using Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl. Stamps always go on a bit matte, but nothing a swish of topcoat can't fix!

[Base: Zoya Karina (2 coats); Stamp: Konad Special Polish Black Pearl; Clear rhinestones]
I then accented my ring finger with clear rhinestones, then topcoated over again to hold them in place.

[Base: Zoya Karina (2 coats); Stamp: Konad Special Polish Black Pearl; Clear rhinestones]
Finished product! Less sexy than I envisioned! Hehe... I think more black is required... perhaps an additional fishnet pattern.... what do you think? ;)

I can't wait to take a break when I get back from Perth! Jme has promised to go plish shopping with me then... my wallet is already crying in anticipation.......




0 comments:

Post a Comment