; Plisherrific: Chips to Tips - Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic + Milani Blue Flash

Mar 10, 2012

Chips to Tips - Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic + Milani Blue Flash

Quickie Saturday post! If my mani chips, I take that as an awesome reason to put on a new manicure altogether or try on a French mani combo. In this case, I already had a perfect blue polish to go with Showgirl Chic.

[Base: Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic
Tips: Milani One Coat Glitter Blue Flash]

Milani's One Coat Glitter Blue Flash is a surprising perfect colour match to Showgirl Chic's blue glitter. Blue Flash's glitter is smaller, but it doesn't matter when doing a manicure like this. 

There was only one little chip to be honest, but I already had this French mani in mind anyway. I painted this freehand at super-speed, so it probably shows. At least with glittery tips, an imperfect line is not terribly noticeable.


[Base: Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic
Tips: Milani One Coat Glitter Blue Flash]

So shiny and prettyyyy. :D

I have heard complaints that Sally Hansen's Showgirl Chic chips real quick, but to be honest, I find most glitter-full polishes to be that way, unless you use a long lasting topcoat and a bonder as a base I think. It's not any worse than most polishes consisting entirely of glitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment