; Plisherrific: Hot Buns - Rimmel Fondant Fancy, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L088

Dec 11, 2017

Hot Buns - Rimmel Fondant Fancy, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L088


I have such an adorable mani here today!

[Buns away!]
Check out them buns! Their round little heads! Tiny eyes and mouths! So adorable!!

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Salon Pro Fondant Fancy (2 coats)]
My base from last week - Rimmel Fondant Fancy, a dusty mauve creme.

[Born Pretty BP-L088]
I was given this plate to review from Born Pretty. This is Born Pretty BP-L088 which you can find here. As usual, it comes with a pretty cardboard sleeve for storage and a blue protective film. There are so many cute animal-themed designs on here, including pandas and unicorns!

[Born Pretty BP-L088]
I almost chose the pandas, but ended up going for the bunnies instead. This is because the bunny heads are fairly large for my narrow nails and I had a bit more length going so I thought I'd take advantage of that fact.

[Base: Rimmel Fondant Fancy (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L088]
I chose a white creme stamping polish, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, so that there would be a nice contrast with the dark base shade. Check out the fine lines, especially on the rabbit mouths!

[Base: Rimmel Fondant Fancy (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty BP-L088]
I actually used a different stamping polish for the thumb, one of my Mundo de Unas polishes. But I was having a bit of trouble with fine detail, I think because these tend to separate quite badly when stored so I need to mix it up a bit more before use.

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with the quality of the plate and the super cuteness of the patterns! If you're interested, check out Born Pretty and feel free to use our 10% off code for full-priced items. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment