; Plisherrific: All I Want - Lacquistry Rediculous, Kleancolor Nail to Toe Gold Dipped

Dec 25, 2017

All I Want - Lacquistry Rediculous, Kleancolor Nail to Toe Gold Dipped


I hope everyone is having lovely Christmas! Here's a silly themed manicure... which isn't even from this year, oops!

[Bottle to nail: Lacquistry Rediculous (2 coats); Striping: Kleancolor Gold Dipped]
The base is the always gorgeous Lacquistry Rediculous - the shimmery red version of the totes amazing Lacquistry Amazeballs. Gorgeous formula and amazing pigment, I used two coats for a deep, even shade.

[Base: Lacquistry Rediculous (2 coats); Striping: Kleancolor Gold Dipped]
I did a simple stripe lengthwise and crosswise over each nail with Kleancolor Nail to Toe in Gold Dipped, before adding a matching bow sticker over the top.

[Base: Lacquistry Rediculous (2 coats); Striping: Kleancolor Gold Dipped]
Add a generous layer of topcoat, and you're all set for the silly season! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment