; Plisherrific: Basket Case - Hit The Bottle I'm Pinking of Blue; Born Pretty BPL-004

Feb 1, 2016

Basket Case - Hit The Bottle I'm Pinking of Blue; Born Pretty BPL-004


Here's a quick update on the manicure I posted last week, featuring my attempts at stamping.. still trying to work it out!

[Space Picnic]
Because it was a somewhat off-the-cuff try, I may not have considered my colour choices all too seriously..

[Base: Sally Hansen Spark (2 coats); Flakie: Polish Me Silly Fun House (1 coat; mattified)]
Brief refresher on what we started out with - this is a coat of Polish Me Silly Fun House, over two coats of Sally Hansen Spark, topped off with a matte topcoat.

[Bottle to nail: Hit The Bottle I'm Pinking of Blue]
I decided to use this fancy shade of stamping polish from Hit The Bottle - I'm Pinking of Blue. How cute is that name! Basically this is a shimmer shade that stamps pink over white, with a blue sheen that comes to the fore when stamped over dark shades.  

[Stamping: Hit The Bottle I'm Pinking of Blue; Plate: Born Pretty BPL-004]
When you combine the pink and blue together, you sort of get an overall purple shade, so it's quite an interesting chameleon of a colour.

[Stamping: Hit The Bottle I'm Pinking of Blue; Plate: Born Pretty BPL-004]
Here, I used plate Born Pretty plate BPL-004 with the lattice pattern. I've actually used this before (and quite terribly, at that!) in a previous manicure, so here's your chance to see how it should actually look (sorta..). =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment