; Plisherrific: Deja Vu - Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell, Lacquistry Amazeballz Original

Oct 12, 2015

Deja Vu - Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell, Lacquistry Amazeballz Original


The title of today's post has very little to do with the actual polish shades involved. It's just that I swear I must have done this combination of shades before but I can't find any evidence of that in my photo folders. Hmmm, very curious!

[Where have I seen you before..]
At any rate, I really like combining blue and gold! Especially when the gold comes in the form of nice shiny french tips.

[Bottle to nail: Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell (2 coats)]
I started with a base of Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell, a dusty almost Tiffany blue. I'm having a bit of trouble remembering what this was like... I believe I used two coats, and definitely no problem with opacity.

[2 coats: Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell]
I'm not sure why it looks a bit streaky here, I think I originally intended to stamp over this so wasn't very careful about the finish... At any rate, I wore this for a few days before deciding I was too busy to stamp over it.

[Base: Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell (2 coats); Tips: Lacquistry Amazeballz Original]
So, instead I did a quick tape-off and applied a glitzy layer of Lacquistry Amazeballz Original on the ends. Sighhh~ sooo shiny!

[Base: Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell (2 coats); Tips: Lacquistry Amazeballz Original]
Amazeballz is pretty densely filled with those ultra-reflective gold flakes but I did do a bit of dabbing to make sure I had a fully opaque layer.

[Base: Sally Hansen Barely Blue Bell (2 coats); Tips: Lacquistry Amazeballz Original]
This lasted for quite a bit and was quite popular at work! =) It definitely satisfied my bling cravings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment