; Plisherrific: I'm Blue - Lacquistry Soulstice

Oct 8, 2015

I'm Blue - Lacquistry Soulstice

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa~~~  I had the song lyrics stuck in my head. :)

[Lacquistry Soulstice]
What I have here is Lacquistry's Soulstice, one of the famous glitterbombs but in blue.

[Lacquistry Soulstice]
I feel like I'm admitting something blasphemous here, but... I was a little bit disappointed by Soulstice. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely royal blue and it looks nice. But it just looks like a blue foil. It's not as shiny as I was expecting it to be, not anywhere near as shiny as Amazeballs.

With Amazeballs, I feel like the glitter looks slightly larger than normal and because of the density of the glitter, a mani with Amazeballs: Original makes it look like you have a sheet of metal over your nails. I expected the same for Soulstice, just in blue. But it didn't live up to my expectations. I have Amazeballs: Original, and when I use a jelly colour over it, the mani looks shinier than Soulstice looks on the nails.

I did have a better experience with another one of Lacquistry's lovely shinies, and I'll swatch that one at some point. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment