; Plisherrific: Gift Time - Orly Au Champagne, striping tape

Dec 26, 2013

Gift Time - Orly Au Champagne, striping tape

It's a day late, but here's my Christmassy mani! I decided to go for a wrapped present look. :D

[Orly Au Champagne with striping tape]
The base is Orly's Au Champagne, my favourite white nail polish. It's this soft, pearly white that dries semi-matte and looks like snow. I have used striping tape before but more to tape off the base as I put a topcoat over, like this gradient, striping tape mani I did awhile back. This time, I thought I would use the striping tape and seal the tape in. I quite like the result!

[Orly Au Champagne with striping tape]
The tape is actually quite shiny, which I wanted to show with this last pic.

I love the straight lines. The mani looks so neat and clean while Christmassy! The only downside is the mani doesn't last long, because the striping tape starts curling up a little bit at the edges after a day or two and well, it's far too fun to pick at. But otherwise, it's a cute mani. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment