; Plisherrific: Double Holo - Kleancolor Holo Chrome, Layla Hologram Effect Flash Black

Nov 12, 2012

Double Holo - Kleancolor Holo Chrome, Layla Hologram Effect Flash Black


Happy Monday! I have a double holo french today using two very different but equally lovely holo polishes. =)

[Double holo... ALL THE WAY!]
I had these two on my desk and knew I wanted to use a holographic polish but couldn't decide, so I ended up using both!

[Bottle to nail: Kleancolor Holo Chrome (2 coats)]
This is Kleancolor Holo Chrome, which is... not chrome. =p It's a gorgeous blue jelly base with large holo particles giving a scattered effect.

[2 coats: Kleancolor Holo Chrome]
... I'm not sure why I took so many photos... but have a look at them anyway! Holo Chrome is a lovely polish on its own - great application, I think it takes between 2-3 coats depending on how opaque you want it.

[Bottle to nail: Layla Hologram Effect in Flash Black (tips); Base: Kleancolor Holo Chrome (2 coats)]
I then tipped my nails with one coat of Layla Hologram Effect in Flash Black, and absolutely insanely linear holographic polish. It's not exactly black though, because the holo particles give it more of a grey/silver look.

[Base: Kleancolor Holo Chrome (2 coats); Tips: Layla Hologram Effect in Flash Black (1 coat)]
You can definitely see the difference between a scattered and linear holo with this mani. I think both of them are great in their own right!

1 comment: