; Plisherrific: Flash Red - China Glaze Love Marilyn, Sally Hansen Celeb City

Aug 9, 2012

Flash Red - China Glaze Love Marilyn, Sally Hansen Celeb City

Here's a simple mani, but always a goody to me.

[Two coats of China Glaze Love Marilyn]
This is China Glaze's Love Marilyn from the Eye Candy 3D Glitters collection. Love Marilyn is full of fine red glitter with round silver glitter. It's opaque with two coats.


[Base: China Glaze Love Marilyn
Tips: Sally Hansen Celeb City]
I wear Love Marilyn for a few days, until it chips a little or I get bored - the latter is far more likely. Then I do my tips with Sally Hansen's Celeb City, which is a silver foil. I usually do it free hand.

I love this type of French mani, where I use a duo-coloured glitter bomb as the base, and one of those two colours as my tips. I've done it before in the past, but with a blue and silver theme instead.

1 comment:

  1. I love that the silver tips bring out the silver glitter!

    Also, I want to nominate you for the Liebster Award, follow my blog back for the Award!
    http://www.nailedobsession.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award_9.html

    (If you've already been nominated don't feel you need to post about it twice!)

    ReplyDelete