; Plisherrific: Starry Night - Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk

Apr 12, 2012

Starry Night - Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk

Just a plain swatch today. I was going to post and talk about my water marbling results, but then I found pictures of this new-ish polish I got, and I just had to share.

[3 Coats: Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk]
Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk is a black jelly polish with scattered, big holo glitter and holo hex glitter. The glitter are dense enough that you won't have to worry about not getting good glitter coverage. Moonwalk's opacity is pretty good at three coats, but because of its jelly nature, you can see it's not entirely opaque if you bring it right up to your face. It applies beautifully, like most of the other Nyx polishes from this collection.


[3 Coats: Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk]
Aptly named blog entry? It really is a starry night! Looking at it makes me want to wear it again, right now! It's just all that shininess against the black base.

Alright, the next few pictures are just to show you a little of how the glitter changes with just the slightest shift.


[3 Coats: Nyx Advanced Salon Formula Moonwalk]
Oh, how I wish my photos were better. Bear in mind that this is with my camera that hates photographing holo glitter. Since Moonwalk is a jelly base with dense glitter, you get glitter upon glitter when you layer it, which is just pretty.

I forgot to take photos with my iPhone, so there's no dodgy but shiny shots this time. And I just realised that I have a little cotton still stuck to my fingers, from removing the previous mani. >_> How embarrassing...

I'm a little busy this week, but hopefully, things will ease up, and I can put up more photos outside my usual posting day. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and your nails look glorious!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! :D It's really hard to keep it past a certain length!

      Delete