; Plisherrific: Sunny Days - China Glaze Golden Opportunity

May 20, 2019

Sunny Days - China Glaze Golden Opportunity


I've had this one for ages and I wasn't going to give it a post of it's own, but after searching through our archives, turns out I haven't reviewed it?? So here we go~

[Bottle to nail: China Glaze Golden Opportunity (1 coat)]
This is China Glaze Golden Opportunity. It's a yellow with silver shimmer, giving it an interesting sheen. It's not completely buttercup yellow, more a muted shade.

[1 coat: China Glaze Golden Opportunity]
Yellow polishes (especially creme ones!) tend to be hard to work with, drying streaky and the like. However, I think a neat trick is incorporating shimmer into it, for some reason, that formula works a lot better.

[1 coat: China Glaze Golden Opportunity]
Can you believe these photos are of ONE COAT? No topcoat even. I was pretty impressed! I think you can vaaaguely see visible nail line in the photos, but it's really not noticeable to the eye. (My natural nails are crazy long at the moment...)

[1 coat: China Glaze Golden Opportunity]
Such a good little workhorse! I was just rummaging for a good yellow base for a stamping design I wanted to try out, but I thought this one deserved a post of its own!


0 comments:

Post a Comment