; Plisherrific: Hearts on Sleeve - Dance Legend Danger Danger, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty Valentines' Day L008

May 6, 2019

Hearts on Sleeve - Dance Legend Danger Danger, Hit the Bottle Snowed In, Born Pretty Valentines' Day L008


I have a few lovely stamping plates from Born Pretty to review, so here's the first one...

[Hearts abound]
Haha, red + hearts...! Nothing too innovative here but it's a classic combination for a reason! 

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Danger Danger (2 coats)]
My base shade from last week is Dance Legend Danger Danger, a raspberry-tinged red scattered holo.

[Born Pretty Valentine's Day L008]
The plate I'm reviewing today is Born Pretty Valentine's Day L008. Look at all the adorable patterns on this plate! I ended up using the one on the bottom left.

[Base: Dance Legend Danger Danger (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In;
Plate: Born Pretty Valentine's Day L008]
Using a white creme stamping polish (Hit the Bottle Snowed In), I stamped that pattern on. These stamping patterns are fairly large which is great for wider/longer nails. My nails are pretty narrow but currently my natural nails are quite long, so I got a decent amount of hearts on!

[Base: Dance Legend Danger Danger (2 coats); Stamping: Hit the Bottle Snowed In;
Plate: Born Pretty Valentine's Day L008]
I'm pretty happy with this. It was certainly a gentle way to ease back into regular manicures!

Once again you can find this plate here. As always, our code above will give you 10% off full priced items at Born Pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment