; Plisherrific: Sweet Candy - Orly Orange Punch, LA Girl Glissand

Mar 7, 2019

Sweet Candy - Orly Orange Punch, LA Girl Glissand

I've got some edible looking manis today...

[Sweet Candy]
The base of this nail polish is Orly's Orange Punch, a jelly-ish vermillion nail polish. The tips of my nails and the polish on my ring finger is LA Girl Glissand which is a pink textured matte polish. Glissand isn't terribly textured to be honest, and it dries slower than most matte polish.

After I sealed it all with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, the combination of high glossyness on jelly polish against the frosted matte reminds me of hard candy and chewy soft ones.

[Base polish: Orly Orange Pinch
Tips and ring finger: LA Girl Glissand]
Using free hand to do my tips resulted in doing them a liiiiittle bit too deep. Oops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment