; Plisherrific: Mossy Pond - OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI Thanks A Windmillion

Feb 21, 2019

Mossy Pond - OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI Thanks A Windmillion

A simple one today! A coworker gave me these nail polishes and I thought they went really well together.

[Cool Shades]
The accent nail is painted with OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, a faded blue creme polish and the rest of the nails have OPI Thanks A Windmillion, a pale jade green creme polish. Application was smooth and easy, opacity achieved with two coats.

[Accent nail: OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
Remaining nails: OPI Thanks A Windmillion]
Every time I look at these two nail polishes, I feel the urge to use them together just because I feel like they really match and I always like how they turn out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment