; Plisherrific: Flutterby Fancy - Dance Legend Stratus Quo, Born Pretty BP-L088, Hit the Bottle Whiskey Latte

Mar 18, 2019

Flutterby Fancy - Dance Legend Stratus Quo, Born Pretty BP-L088, Hit the Bottle Whiskey Latte


Continuing on from my last mani - I as usual ended up stamping over it...

[Flippety-flap]
...I'm really not too sure about this colour combination - I just couldn't figure out what shade to use that wasn't silver or gold because I use those far too often!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Stratus Quo (2 coats)]
Anyway, my base from last week was Dance Legend Stratus Quo - a dusty cornflower blue creme with fine holographic particles.

[Base: Dance Legend Stratus Quo (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty BP-L088, Hit the Bottle Whiskey Latte]
I used the butterfly pattern from Born Pretty plate BP-L088 and a latte/cream shade from Hit the Bottle called Whiskey Latte.

[Base: Dance Legend Stratus Quo (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty BP-L088, Hit the Bottle Whiskey Latte]
It's cute enough, but nothing outstanding... Oh well!! I will try to plan these things better next time... =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment