; Plisherrific: Dancing Cloud - Dance Legend Stratus Quo

Mar 11, 2019

Dancing Cloud - Dance Legend Stratus Quo


I'm back after a bit of a break, things have been crazy busy and I haven't been doing my nails (gasp, I know!)

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Stratus Quo (2 coats)]
At any rate, I have this lovely shade on now - this is Dance Legend Stratus Quo. What a great name! It's a cornflower blue creme with fine scattered holo particles, giving it a very delicate look.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Stratus Quo]
Formula was excellent as always - I used two coats here but with such short nails I could probably have done with one. The holo is not very obvious but adds just a little bit of sparkle for interest.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Stratus Quo]
Overall, a lovely muted shade which I'm tempted to call worksafe? Maybe my standards are skewed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment