; Plisherrific: Lunar New Year - Orly's Heartbreaker, Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold, Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily, MdU's Reddish

Feb 8, 2019

Lunar New Year - Orly's Heartbreaker, Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold, Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily, MdU's Reddish

Happy Chinese New Year!!

[Lunar New Year!]
I have been very, very busy, but I did manage to whip out a Chinese New Year themed mani.

[Born Pretty's stamping plate BP-65]
The pattern stamped here is from Born Pretty's BP-65 stamping plate, as shown above. For the accent nail on the ring finger, I used Orly's Heartbreaker, a red nail polish with gold shimmer, as the base polish. I then stamped over that with Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold, a pale gold chrome polish. For the rest of the nails, I used Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily as the base, giving the base a sparkly gold glitter. Then I stamped over the lot with MdU's Reddish, a creme red stamping polish.

[On the accent nail: Base is Orly's Heartbreaker, stamping is Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold
The rest of the nails: Base is Sally Hansen's Gilded Lily, stamping is MdU's Reddish
For the last picture, you can see that I tried a different pattern for the thumb, but then changed my mind and went with what I had for the rest of the nails. I love how the whole thing turned out. It has a nice festive feel and has lasted for a week so far, without issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment