; Plisherrific: Festive Blossom - Rimmel Double Decker Red, Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold, Born Pretty BP-L024

Feb 11, 2019

Festive Blossom - Rimmel Double Decker Red, Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold, Born Pretty BP-L024


Happy Lunar New Year!! Sorry for the lack of posts, I have just been snowed under with work and social commitments~

[Lucky Fortune 88888888]
It is the Year of the Pig but rather than having little porkers on my nails, I ended up with a fairly traditional look once again.

[Base: Rimmel Double Decker Red (1 coat);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold; Plate: Born Pretty BP-L024]
I used Rimmel Double Decker Red as the base (this is totally my go-to red creme base; you can check out my previous review here). I then stamped over with Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold, a bright yellow gold stamping polish with the flower and leaf pattern from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L024.

[Base: Rimmel Double Decker Red (1 coat);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle To Have and To Gold; Plate: Born Pretty BP-L024]
I did consider a less traditional colour scheme! Or maybe making some fancy nail decals, but I just did not have enough time to do much~ I very recently was reorganising my nail art stash and boyyy do I feel guilty when I see all the pretty goodies that I have yet to try. Shame!! Shaaaame~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment