; Plisherrific: Juicy Fruit - Born Pretty Tropical Punch L001, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night

Jan 15, 2019

Juicy Fruit - Born Pretty Tropical Punch L001, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night


Today I have the juiciest stamping plate to review, as provided by Born Pretty!

[Born Pretty Tropical Punch - L001]
Look at this beaut! This is Born Pretty Tropical Punch - L001, a collection of the most amazing tropical fruit prints I've seen. There's dragonfruit, starfruit, mangosteen, mangoes and even durians on there!

[Born Pretty Tropical Punch - L001]
But first, I have to say, Born Pretty has really stepped it up with their packaging. I really love the champagne foil accents on the protective cardboard sleeve on this plate. As always, the plate itself arrives with a protective blue film that needs removal before use.

[Bottle to nail: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (2 coats)]
My base from last week - China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, a coral neon which has faded in my bottle...

[Base: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (2 coats);
Plate: Born Pretty Tropical Punch L001; Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night]
I just went all out with a black stamping polish (Hit the Bottle As Black As Night) and used a different print for each finger. I'm pretty impressed with the detail here. I admit that I was rushing when doing this as I need to get out of the house, but look at the detail on these designs! Colour me impressed~!

I think these designs would look great coloured in (for someone who has more patience than I do!). If you want to grab this plate for your collection, you can find it here at Born Pretty. As usual, our code above will give you 10% off full priced items. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment